HCCI’s Training and
Centers of Excellence
HCCI has partnered with leading academic centers and health systems to establish the HCCI Centers of Excellence (COEs) for Home-Based Primary Care. These higher learning institutions, which are located across the United States, serve an integral role in HCCI’s Essential Elements of Home-Based Primary Care™ foundational course, providing on-site classroom education and support.
HCCI’s COEs include:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- MedStar House Call Program
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- University of Arizona Center on Aging
- University of California, San Francisco
Practice Excellence Partners
Registrants in HCCI’s 2-day field training opportunity course, HCCI House Call Practicum™, are paired with an HCCI Practice Excellence Partner (PEP) to gain field experience in home-based primary care. HCCI’s PEPs are providers that have met strict criteria to serve as mentors and guide learners in the real-world practice of home-based primary care. HCCI will match you with a PEP that best fits your practice needs.