HCCI’s Training and
Centers of Excellence
HCCI partnered with leading academic centers and health systems to establish the HCCI Centers of Excellence (COEs) for Home-Based Primary Care. These higher learning institutions, which are located across the United States, serve an integral role in HCCI’s Essential Elements of Home-Based Primary Care© foundational course, providing on-site classroom education and support.
HCCI’s COEs include:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- MedStar Total Elder Care—Medical House Call Program / MedStar Health
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- University of Arizona Center on Aging
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of California, San Francisco
Practice Excellence Partners
Once HCCI training participants complete their coursework, they are paired with an HCCI Practice Excellence Partner (PEP) to gain field experience in home-based primary care. HCCI’s PEPs are providers that have met strict criteria to serve as mentor and guide in the real-world practice of home-based primary care. HCCI will match you with a PEP that best fits your practice needs.