AAHCM 2021 Preconference
The Home Centered Care Institute (HCCI) is proud to offer a pre-conference session at the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Home Care Medicine (AAHCM) on Thursday, October 28 ahead of the AAHCM Annual Meeting on October 29-30.
Level Up! Take Your House Call Operations to New Heights is a half-day virtual pre-conference designed for providers, practice managers, and other staff interested in enhancing the efficiency, productivity, and ultimately the bottom line of their house call program. Expert faculty from HCCI will present actionable tips and strategies that can be quickly implemented to yield measurable results. In this challenging time, all of home care medicine is looking for the “secret sauce.” Come and learn about some of the key ingredients!
- Discuss proven strategies and recommended best practices to streamline house call operations and boost productivity.
- Design and implement a plan aimed at achieving measurable results in terms of efficiency, quality of care, and practice growth.
- Improve patient care while enhancing the program’s bottom line.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and the Home Centered Care Institute. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates the live format for this educational activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following organizations accept certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™:
- Physician Assistants: American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Nurse Practitioners: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP)
- Nurses: American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Practice Managers: Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
Fees & Registration:
All registrations will be processed via AAHCM as part of the enrollment in the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Home Care Medicine (AAHCM).