Because we know that off-the-shelf education doesn’t always fit, HCCI will customize education activities to meet the unique needs of your house call program or professional organization. We offer onsite or virtual delivery of a wide range of clinical and practice management topics, as well as designation of CME/CE credit. HCCI offerings that can be customized include:
- Webinars (60-90 min) and Virtual Workshops (1-2 days)
- Instructor-led, In-person Workshops (1-2 days or more)
- Hands-on Procedures Training (1/2 day-2 days)
Content for these offerings can be selected from our library of topics in home-based medical care and house call operations. Are you looking for a topic not listed in our library? Let us know, and we will work with you and our experts to develop it!
Online Course Subscriptions
Online courses add value to your custom training plan by creating blended learning opportunities for your team. Consider adding a subscription bundle from our diverse and growing collection of online courses. Select the course titles that meet your organization’s needs and save up to 25% when you purchase a subscription bundle for 15 or more learners. Other benefits include a co-branded online dashboard, a discussion guide for each course, and 24/7 access for your assigned Coordinator(s) to track learners’ progress via our online platform.
Still not sure what Customized Education has to offer?
Check out this 2-minute video to see us in action.
HCCI provides you with a turnkey solution to onboard, train, and develop every member of the house call team. Contact us today to learn more.
Phone: (630) 283-9246
- “This was an amazing workshop, and the tools we received have been very helpful to our organization. I highly recommend for anyone who is currently or thinking about doing a home-based primary care model.”
Shelley G. Friesen, HopeWest, Grand Junction, CO
- “I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful learning opportunity you provided for our team. They were so complimentary and obviously learned a tremendous amount!”
Rebecca Ramsay, Housecall Providers, Portland, Oregon
- “Thanks so much to the whole HCCI team for sharing your expertise and for your encouraging coaching.”
Greg Kirschner, MD, Advocate Primary Care Transformation Collaborative (APCTC), Des Plaines, IL
- “We learned a lot of ways to improve our coding and billing performance. We are looking forward to implementing what we learned.”
Catherine Hamel, Gilchrist Elder Medical Care, Hunt Valley, Maryland