The CAPC Payment Accelerator
The CAPC Payment Accelerator: A Joint Virtual Workshop for Home-Based Care Teams, presented by CAPC and the Home Centered Care Institute (HCCI), helps organizations specializing in the care of high-need, seriously ill patients to understand and pursue value-based payment opportunities. Through both presentations and exercises, the Accelerator teaches the skills needed to build sustainable financial partnerships with health insurance plans, accountable care organizations, and others – both to secure initial support and to operate effectively within value-based contracts.
As a result of The CAPC Payment Accelerator, attendees will:
- Acquire a working knowledge of value-based payment contracts, including common quality measures and payment model alternatives
- Identify potential partners in their local areas, and hone their approach to negotiating and building relationships
- Use financial information to assess gaps and propose prices
- Integrate new strategies for program efficiency, including staffing models, telehealth, population stratification and management, and coordination with other providers
Who Should Attend
The CAPC Payment Accelerator is open to all clinical care programs serving high-need patients in the home setting, which may include long-term care settings. For maximum benefit, CAPC recommends that teams of 2-3 individuals from the same program or organization attend the workshop together, including the following roles:
- Clinical program leadership – responsible for program design and the quality of care delivered
- Financial leadership – responsible for program budgeting and/or revenue cycle
- Marketing/business development leadership – responsible for external relationships and growing referrals to the programs
- Contracting/managed care leadership – responsible for building relationships with payers and/or negotiating payment contracts
$195 per attendee.
A discounted rate of $145 per attendee is available for teams of 3 or more from the same practice/organization. Please contact HCCI at email@example.com for additional information or to enroll 3+ team members at the discounted rate.