HCCIntelligence™ – Webinars
The third Wednesday of every other month, HCCI hosts a free webinar on a clinical or practice management topic relevant to home-based primary care (HBPC). Webinars are approximately 40 minutes in length followed by an open Q&A session, “Virtual Office Hours.” Participants can submit questions at the time of registration.
Upcoming HCCIntelligence™ Webinar Dates and Topics
May 19, 2021
4pm – 5pm CST
More information coming soon.
*New users of the HCCI Learning Hub will need to complete a one-time account creation by selecting “Create Account.” Once the user has created an account and logged in, the registration for a particular HCCIntelligence Webinar can be completed via selection in the Catalog. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
HCCIntelligence™ – Webinar and Virtual Office Hours Archive
Click on the topic below to link to archived recording, presentation slide, and supplemental handouts.
Practice Operations & Leadership
- Relational Leadership: Building Strong Teams and Culture in Home-Based Medical Care
- 2021 Coding: Impact for Home-Based Providers and Practices
- Intersection of Faith and Community Organizing in Advanced Illness Care During COVID-19
- What You Should Know About 2020 Coding Update
- Self-Care: Avoiding Burnout and Maximizing Yourself and Your Team
- Entrepreneurship: I Want To Start A House Call Program
- Geographic Scheduling: Impact on HBPC Productivity
- Improving Workflows: Front Office, Back Office and What It Means For Staffing
- The Most Important Billing Codes You May Not Be Using
- Strategies for Growing Provider & Patient Referrals for Your Practice
- Introduction to Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) for the Home Care Provider
- Integrating Occupational Therapy into HBPC
- Putting Person-Centered Decision Making into Practice
- Art of Deprescribing Medications in HBPC
- Managing Depressive Disorders in Homebound Patients
- Clinical Conundrums: Three Common Challenges You May Be Facing
- HCCIntelligence™ Virtual Office Hours Recording: Open Discussion on COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
- Ready, Set, Go: Planning Ahead to Administer the COVID-19 Vaccine to HBPC Patients
- COVID-19 Updates: Advance Care Planning, Self-Care/Team-Care and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Telehealth Changes
- The Impact of COVID-19 on HBPC Providers, Practices and Patients
- Navigating COVID-19 Challenges with Telehealth
- Leading Teams During a Crisis: COVID-19 and Beyond
“HCCIntelligence™ is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as medical advice.”