HCCIntelligence™ – Webinars
HCCI hosts free and premium webinars on clinical or practice management topics relevant to home-based primary care (HBPC). Webinars are approximately 60-90 minutes in length and includes an open Q&A session. Participants can submit questions at the time of registration.
Upcoming HCCIntelligence™ Webinar Dates and Topics
Maximizing Revenue and Value in 2022:
Billing, Coding and Documentation in Home-Based Care
HCCI will host a three-part, live interactive HCCIntelligence™ Premier Webinar Series entitled, Maximizing Revenue and Value in 2022: Billing, Coding and Documentation in Home-Based Care. The series will teach you how to maximize revenue while decreasing workflow burdens, ensure appropriate reimbursement for the services you provide and implement valuable internal audit and compliance plans.
Join us on the 4th Wednesday of each month from February through April 2022, at 4pm-5:30pm CT, for each webinar. There, you will hear first-hand from our certified coder and auditor, as well as national leaders and experts in the field of home-based care.
Mastering E/M Coding & Documentation for the Home & Domiciliary Settings
Maximizing Revenue: Beyond E/M Coding & Documentation
Empowering Practices: Implementing Internal Coding Audits & Quality Improvement Plans
HCCIntelligence™ – Webinar and Virtual Office Hours Archive
Click on the topic below to link to archived recording, presentation slide, and supplemental handouts.
Practice Operations & Leadership
- 2022 Coding & Policy Impacts
- The Florida House Call Project: A State-level Approach to Expanding HBPC Awareness and Access
- Value-Based Care: New Revenue Opportunities for Home-Based Care Practices
- Relational Leadership: Building Strong Teams and Culture in Home-Based Medical Care
- 2021 Coding: Impact for Home-Based Providers and Practices
- Intersection of Faith and Community Organizing in Advanced Illness Care During COVID-19
- What You Should Know About 2020 Coding Update
- Self-Care: Avoiding Burnout and Maximizing Yourself and Your Team
- Entrepreneurship: I Want To Start A House Call Program
- Geographic Scheduling: Impact on HBPC Productivity
- Improving Workflows: Front Office, Back Office and What It Means For Staffing
- The Most Important Billing Codes You May Not Be Using
- Strategies for Growing Provider & Patient Referrals for Your Practice
- Introduction to Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) for the Home Care Provider
- Integrating Occupational Therapy into HBPC
- Putting Person-Centered Decision Making into Practice
- Art of Deprescribing Medications in HBPC
- Managing Depressive Disorders in Homebound Patients
- Clinical Conundrums: Three Common Challenges You May Be Facing
- Open Discussion on COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
- Ready, Set, Go: Planning Ahead to Administer the COVID-19 Vaccine to HBPC Patients
- COVID-19 Updates: Advance Care Planning, Self-Care/Team-Care and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Telehealth Changes
- The Impact of COVID-19 on HBPC Providers, Practices and Patients
- Navigating COVID-19 Challenges with Telehealth
- Leading Teams During a Crisis: COVID-19 and Beyond
- COVID-19 and Home-Based Care – What Have We Learned?
“HCCIntelligence™ is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as medical advice.”
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statements
These activities have been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC and the Home Centered Care Institute. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC designates these live activities for up to 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following organizations accept certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™:
- Physician Assistants: American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Nurse Practitioners: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP)
- Nurses: American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Practice Managers: Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)