HCCIntelligence™ – Webinars
HCCI hosts free and premium webinars on clinical or practice management topics relevant to home-based primary care (HBPC). Webinars are approximately 60-90 minutes in length and includes an open Q&A session. Participants can submit questions at the time of registration.
Upcoming HCCIntelligence™ Webinar Dates and Topics
Wednesday, December 7th, 2022
4 pm – 5 pm CT
- Tell the “story” of your practice and what sets you apart.
- Create a comprehensive outreach strategy to promote your practice through media, marketing, and your community
- Collaborate with your colleagues to drive the growth of house calls and your practices
- James Warda, Vice President of External Affairs and Business Development, Home Centered Care Institute
Wednesday, January 18th, 2023
4 pm – 5 pm CT
- Review the coding, reimbursement, and policy impacts as a result of the CY 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule (MPFS) and how to best respond to these changes.
- Identify and apply correct CPT codes for care management services.
- Discuss documentation requirements to ensure coding compliance.
- Dr. Paul Chiang, Senior Medical and Practice Advisor, Home Centered Care Institute, Medical Director, HomeCare Physicians
- Tarsher Thimes, Manager, Practice Development, Home Centered Care Institute
- Nikki Torres, CCA, Consultant, Practice Development, Home Centered Care Institute
HCCIntelligence™ – Webinar Archive
Click on the topic below to link to archived recording, presentation slide, and supplemental handouts.
Practice Operations & Leadership
- The Art of Attracting, Recruiting, and Onboarding the Right Talent for your Practice
- 2022 Coding & Policy Impacts
- The Florida House Call Project: A State-level Approach to Expanding HBPC Awareness and Access
- Value-Based Care: New Revenue Opportunities for Home-Based Care Practices
- Relational Leadership: Building Strong Teams and Culture in Home-Based Medical Care
- 2021 Coding: Impact for Home-Based Providers and Practices
- Intersection of Faith and Community Organizing in Advanced Illness Care During COVID-19
- What You Should Know About 2020 Coding Update
- Self-Care: Avoiding Burnout and Maximizing Yourself and Your Team
- Entrepreneurship: I Want To Start A House Call Program
- Geographic Scheduling: Impact on HBPC Productivity
- Improving Workflows: Front Office, Back Office and What It Means For Staffing
- The Most Important Billing Codes You May Not Be Using
- Strategies for Growing Provider & Patient Referrals for Your Practice
- Introduction to Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) for the Home Care Provider
- Integrating Occupational Therapy into HBPC
- Putting Person-Centered Decision Making into Practice
- Art of Deprescribing Medications in HBPC
- Managing Depressive Disorders in Homebound Patients
- Clinical Conundrums: Three Common Challenges You May Be Facing
- Open Discussion on COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
- Ready, Set, Go: Planning Ahead to Administer the COVID-19 Vaccine to HBPC Patients
- COVID-19 Updates: Advance Care Planning, Self-Care/Team-Care and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Telehealth Changes
- The Impact of COVID-19 on HBPC Providers, Practices and Patients
- Navigating COVID-19 Challenges with Telehealth
- Leading Teams During a Crisis: COVID-19 and Beyond
- COVID-19 and Home-Based Care – What Have We Learned?
“HCCIntelligence™ is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as medical advice.”
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statements
These activities have been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC and the Home Centered Care Institute. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC designates these live activities for up to 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following organizations accept certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™:
- Physician Assistants: American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Nurse Practitioners: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP)
- Nurses: American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Practice Managers: Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)