The Exam Table Of The Future Has Throw Pillows
Please join HCCI on Wednesday, October 10th at the C-TAC National Summit on Advanced Illness Care where we present a breakout session on home-based primary care titled “The Exam Table Of The Future Has Throw Pillows”.
Wednesday, October 10 (1:30 – 2:30pm)
Denver Hilton City Center
Home-Based Primary Care (HBPC) is hard, and it is a model of care that requires a wide array of skills, not all of them clinical. The challenging nature of the model necessitates a methodical, disciplined approach. But why does it matter? Learn why HBPC is a model whose time has come again and how HBPC programs can be built or improved in a strategic, systematic manner.
The session will be presented by;
- Thomas Cornwell, MD, CEO, Home Centered Care Institute (HCCI)
- Tracy Hulett, VP, External Affairs, Home Centered Care Institute (HCCI)
- Eric de Jonge, Executive Director, MedStar House Call Program
- Kelly Fischer, COO, JourneyCare
- Jessica Bylander, Senior Editor, Health Affairs (moderator)
Register now: https://www.ctacsummit.org/